Lost / Destroyed Paycheck

Lost, Destroyed and Stale-dated Check Replacement

Employees that have misplace a paycheck, have a damaged or destroyed paycheck, or have a paycheck more that 180 days old may request a replacement check.

Process to request replacement check

Employees that have misplaced a check are asked to wait 7-10 business days to see if the original check can be found. If this creates a hardship or if the check was never received, and it has been verified that a check was issued, the employee can request a replacement check immediately. Steps to getting a replacement check:

  1. Contact your department payroll representative or Service Channel to confirm a check was issued.
  2. Download and complete the Declaration of Lost or Destroyed UCD Check form.
  3. Information such as check number, amount and date can be reviewed online
  4. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Submit completed form to Payroll Services by fax at 530-754-4288, through campus mail, or in person at 1441 Research Park Drive in south Davis.

Please make sure to indicate where you want to receive the replacement check at the bottom of the form.

Work with your Service Channel payroll team or department payroll representative for resolution.

Payments issued after October 1, 2019

All paper paychecks are mailed to your home address on file on pay day via the U.S. Postal Service. If paper paychecks are not received after 5 days from pay day, please contact the UCPath Center:

Please note: Checks are not available for pick-up at the Central Payroll Office or department office