Tuition Stability Plan
July 30, 2021
The University of California Board of Regents approved a multiyear Tuition Stability Plan on July 22, 2021. The plan helps students and families budget for a UC education by keeping systemwide tuition and fees stable and predictable and providing new resources for financial aid. For more information, please see the Tuition Stability Plan FAQ. Additional details will be posted on this page when available.
2023-24 Systemwide Tuition and Fee Levels
This document is prepared annually by UCOP and shows mandatory systemwide charges for all students (including graduate students registered In Absentia), Tuition, Student Service Fees, Nonresident Supplemental Tuition levels, and Professional Degree Supplemental Tuition levels.
Fees Charged at the Campus Level
Includes campus based fees, which vary across campuses and by student level and fund a variety of student-related expenses not supported by other fees. These fees help fund programs such as student government, the construction, renovation, and repair of sports and recreational facilities, and other items such as transit; miscellaneous fees (including course materials and services fees); and health insurance.
Resources and Reports
- 2022-23 Student Services Fee Expenditure Report (.pdf)
- 2023-24 Student Fees Overview (.pdf)
- 2023-24 Course Materials and Services Fees (.pdf)
- Glossary of Campus-Based Fees
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Council on Student Affairs and Fees (CoSAF)
- Health Insurance Information (UC SHIP)
- Refund for Portion of Spring 2020 Campus-Based Fees