Tuition Stability Plan
July 30, 2021
The University of California Board of Regents approved a multiyear Tuition Stability Plan on July 22, 2021. The plan helps students and families budget for a UC education by keeping systemwide tuition and fees stable and predictable and providing new resources for financial aid. For more information, please see the Tuition Stability Plan FAQ. Additional details will be posted on this page when available.
2023-24 Systemwide Tuition and Fee Levels
This document is prepared annually by UCOP and and shows mandatory systemwide charges for all students (including graduate students registered In Absentia), Nonresident Supplemental Tuition levels, and Professional Degree Supplemental Tuition levels.
Note: Other fees charged at the campus level have yet to be determined for the 2023-24 academic year. These fees include campus-based fees, health insurance, and course materials and services fees and other miscellaneous fees. The 2023-24 UCD Tuition and Fees will be posted on this page once they become available.
Resources and Reports
- 2021-22 Student Services Fee Expenditure Report (.pdf)
- 2022-23 Student Tuition and Fee Overview (.pdf)
- 2022-23 Course Materials and Services Fees (.pdf)
- Glossary of Campus-Based Fees
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Council on Student Affairs and Fees (CoSAF)
- Health Insurance Information (UC SHIP)
- Refund for Portion of Spring 2020 Campus-Based Fees