Non-student receivables applies to both Banner and KFS.
The actual billing of non-student receivables is provided through Banner and KFS. Call the Student Accounting office at 530-752-3646 for billing approval and information.
The remittance stub (the part that is sent back with the payment) must be approved by the Cashier & Payment Solutions Office before printing. The remittance stub must include and be compliant with the following:
- Size of one-third of an 8½ x 11-inch paper (no smaller and no larger).
- Bottom edge must be smooth.
- Account and Invoice information must be in the top one-third of the stub, preferably on the right-hand side.
- Printing must be large and legible.
- Name of the customer and department must be included.
Remit to address is:
Cashier & Payment Solutions Office
University of California PO Box 989062
West Sacramento, CA 95798-9062
Cashier & Payment Solutions Office images all checks received and the majority of Banner remittance stubs. To obtain copies of the information, call the Cashier & Payment Solutions Office and provide the following information:
- Date payment was made
- Amount of check
- Maker of check
- Account credited
Unidentified payments, those where the account number or invoice are not included, are frequently received by the Cashier & Payment Solutions Office. Call 530-752-0460 if an expected payment has not been received.