AggieBudget User Group meetings
January 26, 2023
Preparing for FY2023-24 planning and moving from AggieBudget to Aggie Enterprise Planning
February 18, 2022
COFI impact to S&U report, Plan File Manager and FY 23 planning
2022-18 February user group slide deck.pdf
October 6, 2021
Optional Q1 Forecast and Variance Reporting
2021-10 October user group slide deck.pdf
August 30, 2021
COFI overview and Aggie Enterprise update
2021-08 August user group slide deck.pdf
April 13, 2021
2021-04 April user group slide deck.pdf
January 28, 2021
Forecasting revisited: Based on feedback collected through the survey following the AggieBudget User Group Meeting on Jan. 19, the AggieBudget team hosted an additional user group meeting on 1/28/21.
Focus on Forecasting slide deck (pdf)
January 19, 2021
January 21, 2020
November User Group Meeting Slides: AggieBudget and UCPath (pdf)
October User Group Meeting Slides (pdf)
Account Ownership Utility, System Upgrade, Deficit Type Utility, AggieData Presentation
September 24, 2019
User Group Meeting Presentation: AggieBudget & UCPath (pptx)
August 20, 2019
August 2019 User Group Meeting Slides: Commitments and Reports
Click the links below to see results from the polls taken during the August user group meeting.
- What is your favorite report?
- Do you use the favorite reports feature?
- What is your role in AggieBudget?
- Where are you located?
June 25, 2019
April 16, 2019
February 21, 2019
January 29, 2019
*Please inquire with your Vice Chancellor’s or Dean’s Office as to whether they have a unit-specific checklist before proceeding to use the generic version of the checklist.
September 11, 2018
- User Group Handout: Backup Documentation in AggieBudget
- User Group Demo: Introduction to In-year Projections
August 2, 2018
- User Group Reference Guide: Moving from Budget to Final Budget in AggieBudget
- Enter the AggieBudget Reports Contest anytime throughout the month of August.
- Apply to be an AggieBudget User Group Co-Chair by August 17.
- Printable Monthly Variance Reports now available in AggieBudget
June 7, 2018
April 12, 2018