Super User Acceptance Testing begins May 1
Super Users will participate in a special round of User Acceptance Testing (SUAT), from May 1 through July 21, 2023, testing new processes and understanding change impacts for Aggie Enterprise users.
About Super User Acceptance Testing
This testing cycle will help the project team determine system readiness for go-live, and hands-on exposure to Oracle Cloud will help prepare Super Users to serve as the front-line resource for their unit (post go-live). Learn more about Super Users.
- Leverages a formal test plan and “How-To Guides” for Super Users to execute day-in-the-life scenarios of key business processes and transactions.
- Includes the conversion of real UC Davis data elements for validation and use during testing.
- Demonstrates key Oracle functionality, augmented by boundary system integrations (e.g., Banner, Aggie Expense).
SUAT Testing will include scenarios for Record-to-Report (RTR; Finance), Procure-to-Pay (PTP), and Project Portfolio Management (PPM).
Testers will work through scripts and how-to guides around:
- Oracle functionality
- General navigation
- Establishing preferences and favorites
- Transactional processes
- Approval and disapproval processes
If a defect occurs during SUAT, where the actual test results do not match the expected results, Super User testers will bring the issue forward. Aggie Enterprise functional and technical teams will analyze the defect to understand its impact and determine how to resolve it. Any fix that is implemented, either through system or business process updates, will be retested to ensure the issue is resolved.