New workgroup advises on Aggie Enterprise training
In Jan. 2023, a diverse group of representatives from academic and administrative departments was appointed by Campus Controller and Assistant Vice Chancellor Matt Okamoto and Assistant Vice Chancellor Radhika Prabhu to a new Aggie Enterprise Training Workgroup. With the goal of ensuring a successful end-user training experience, the workgroup provides strategic guidance on training methods, tools and best practices. The workgroup, led by Change Management, Communications and Training Lead Erica Aichwalder, held its first meeting in February, and will continue to meet on a regular basis until go-live.
- Provide strategic guidance and serve as advocates.
- Advise on methods in which finance, budget and procurement trainings are deployed across the organization.
- Assess supplementary training tools and solutions.
- Network and learn from other universities using Oracle Cloud Financials.
- Identify synergies and leading practices in providing successful end-user training.
- Advise on types of support that would be helpful in a production environment.
- Provide guidance on the most effective communication channels.
- An opportunity for early engagement with training.
|Erica Aichwalder (Lead)||Office of Business Transformation|
|Myrene Abot||Office of the Chancellor and Provost|
|Damian Chapman||School of Education|
|Crystal Ross O'Hara||Supply Chain Management|
|Jim Hewlett||Supply Chain Management|
|Terrence Ireland||Budget and Institutional Analysis|
|Elissa Roeser||College of Engineering|
|Jennifer Rossi||School of Medicine|
|Monica Wilson||Student Affairs|
|Tara Zimmerman||School of Medicine|