Enrolled UC Davis students are billed automatically on the Student Account Suite ("myBill"); no paper statement will be sent.
Advantages of myBill over paper:
- View & print previous statements (up to one year)
- Online payments post immediately to Banner, the software used for the UC Davis Student Information System
- Authorize others (parents, etc.) to view & pay their bill
- Set up automatic monthly payments, up to a maximum amount specified by the payer
- All major credit cards accepted. (Transaction fees apply).
- Schedule future payments
- Enroll in Deferred Payment Plan (DPP)
- Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Students may only opt-out of electronic billing by applying to do so in-person at Student Accounting. Opting-out of electronic billing also precludes the student from use of any electronic functionality including authorized third-party access, electronic payment options, and ability to access prior statements.
Credit Card payments are accepted through MyBill only. A 2.85% service fee (a minimum fee of $3) will apply to all credit card payments. The fee is non-refundable, processed through a third-party, TouchNet PayPath.